Lecture note sections to be covered (links in Lecture Note section below)
- Robustness and Opportuneness, pp.3-11: statically loaded beam.
- Fourier expansion, example. Exercise problem on Uncertainty, #4.
- Robustness and Opportuneness, pp.12-14: statically loaded beam:
- Geometry of ellipsoids, example. Exercise problem on Uncertainty, #5a,b:
- Robustness and Opportuneness: statically loaded beam, pp.15-17:
- Robustness and Opportuneness: vibrating cantilever, pp.27-36:
- Performance vs Robustness of a Cantilever.
- Two coupled harmonic oscillator example.
- Heat conduction example.
- Probabilistic failure models.
- Acceptance testing.
Lecture Notes on Performance vs. Robustness of a Cantilever
Lecture Notes on Info-gap Uncertainty
Lecture notes on robustness and opportuneness
Fourier expansion, example
Geometry of ellipsoids, example
Two coupled harmonic oscillator example
Heat conduction example
Lecture notes on probabilistic failure models
Lecture notes on acceptance testing
Lecture notes on censoring and estimation in statistical sampling
93 problems on Info-Gap Robustness and Opportuneness
12 problems and solutions on Acceptance Tests
15 problems and solutions on Probabilistic Failure Models